All intellectual property rights (meaning patents, registered and unregistered trade marks and service marks, domain names, registered designs and design rights, copyright, database rights and moral rights and rights in computer programs) in and to the Site and all content and materials contained in the Site (“Site Content”) are owned by and shall remain owned by Us or Our licensors. Site Content may only be used for your personal, non-commercial purposes and shall not be reproduced, modified, copied, altered, distributed, framed, republished, displayed, transmitted or sold in any form of by any means in whole or in part. You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in any Site Content.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to the Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible for, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of the Website.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Website any material:
1. That is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
2. For which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals;
3. Which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
4. Which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software of technologically harmful data).
5. You may not misuse the Website in any way (including, without limitation, hacking into the Website) or interfere with any other person's use and enjoyment of the Website or attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
We shall have absolute discretion for making any determination in respect of visitor material and conduct and if we have any reason to believe that there is or is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Website by you, your use of the Website may be suspended or terminated by us.
We shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of the above clauses.
If you believe that your Content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright and/or trademark infringement then please contact Us straight away.
🌟 🎉 💥 🌈 🌟 🎉 💥 🌈 🌟